- 1/2 lb Super Claw crab meat
- 1/2 lb medium Shrimp - chilled, cooked, peeled, deveined & tails removed
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup red onion, julienne
- 1 cup cocktail sauce - chilled (such as McCormick®)
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Badia®)
- 2 hass avocados - peeled, pitted & chopped
- Lettuce leaves, for garnish
- Crackers, for garnish
- Chives, chopped
- Ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mix onion with lime juice and allow to marinate for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, toss shrimp, crab meat, salt and black pepper in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
Whisk cocktail sauce, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce in a separate bowl - stir dressing into shrimp mixture. Then, gently fold in avocados. Cover and chill thoroughly for at least 1 hour.
Garnish with lettuce and crackers, enjoy!